// NEED TO KNOW
- Ticket prices are subject to change. Tickets are for sale at current price WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- If you want to have access to the campgrounds, you MUST purchase a 4-day weekend pass (VIP, RSVD or general admission) or you will not be granted access.
- If your wristband has been tampered with or removed, please note that you will not be issued another one. ONE ticket = ONE wristband for the ENTIRE festival.
- Wristbands are issued exclusively at the Country Thunder festival gates. Wristbands are secured on the wrists of patrons only by Country Thunder staff. If offered a wristband outside of the festival gates, you can assume it is counterfeit.
- General daily parking sold separately.
- Please visit Rules & Regulations for a list of what we suggest you bring, and what we prefer you leave at home.
- Children 12 and under are free in the general admission area with the purchase of an adult ticket.
Renew your campsites or seats for Country Thunder 2017 beginning April 7th and ending April 22, 2016. Call 866-802-6418, click the link in the email you receive on April 7th, visit the Information Booth inside the festival, or stop by Campground Information.
// AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Guess what folks! We have partnered with the great team at StreetTeam to launch an official Ambassador Program! Sign up to become a CT Ambassador and you could earn your way to a free ticket to the festival!
Experience Country Thunder like a rockstar! Sell 8 tickets, earn yours for FREE and gain access for you and one guest to our exclusive Backstage Bash!
- Private party for Ambassadors only
- Exclusive entertainment for the night
- See where all the magic happens with a backstage tour.
- Step onto the Country Thunder stage for a photo opp.
- Personal walk-through of a private Tour Bus
- Complimentary refreshments
- Chance to mingle with producers, managers, staff and hosts of the event
- Take home a Country Thunder thank you gift bag
- Get entered to win a meet and greet with one of the MainStage headliners